Weber MT SRV 660 Vibratory Tampers, a proven powerful and rugged tamping system
A durable tamping system with an active oil lubrication, providing reliable oil support to all components in the crankcase.
Excellent compaction results, exemplary operating comfort and rugged design are the essential requirements vibratory tampers must meet. Customers looking to purchase a premium quality tamper need to look no further than the powerful machines being offered by Weber MT.
Regardless of the job requirements Weber MT has a vibratory tamper to meet the customers needs, from earth compaction in sewage and trench construction, a of backfill, shoulder compaction or patching repairs in road construction to their use in gardening and landscaping.
All vibratory tampers from Weber MT are subject to extensive test runs under realistic every-day job site conditions and are available in two models with 4-stroke gasoline engine and one model with Diesel engine. This means for you: practice-proven quality.
10 points for SRV-tampers:
- Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines with low emissions.
- High wear-resistance of the guide cylinder thanks to special material treatment processes.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- Engine is protected against stone impacts.
- Bellows are placed at a safe height.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
Technical data of Weber MT SRV 660 Vibratory Tamper:
- Operating weight CECE: 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Shoe width: 280 mm (11 in.)
- Percussion: 670 per min.
- Stroke: 70 mm (2.8 in.)
- Stroke force: 16.4 kN (3,685 lbs)
- Engine manufacturer: Robin EH 12
- Engine type: 4-stroke gasolina
- Engine output max.: 2.6 kW (3.6 HP)
- Power output at operating speed: 2.3 kW (3.1 HP) at 3,600 r.p.m.