Weber MT CR 5 Reversible Soil Compactor, centrifugal force of 42 kN
Thanks to their smoothness of operation, their vibrating characteristics and their rugged and reliable design, our machines for medium-sized compaction jobs also set standards for a new class of machines.
High operating comfort, optimal compaction result and sturdy quality: these are the requirements that soil compactors of the CR 3 and CR 5 series meet impressively.
- The operator’s low exposure to hand/arm vibrations, optimized running qualities and high gradeability assure maximum operating comfort.
- High centrifugal forces and the hydraulic control for infi nitely variable forward and reverse travel are the basis for an optimum compaction of almost all materials encountered in earthworks. Universal application possibilities for the machines including compaction of interlocking paving stones ensure high utilization rates in machinery rental fleets.
- The durable and rugged quality manifests itself in many details, such as the well-built engine protection frame with additional cover, self-adjusting centrifugal clutch.
Safety and reliability for Weber MT CR 5 Reversible Soil Compactor:
- Reduced hand/arm vibrations.
- Low noise emissions.
- Simple maintenance as all maintenance components are easily accessible.
- Safe and quick loading thanks to the large, folding lifting hook.
- Optimum operating convenience due to the height-adjustable and low-vibration guide bar.
- Flexible use as the working width is variable by means of extension plates.
Technical data of Weber MT CR 5 Reversible Soil Compactor:
- Operating weight CECE: 281 kg (618 lbs)
- Centrifugal force: 42 kN (9450 Ibs)
- Frequency: 75 Hz (4200 r.p.m.)
- Operating width: 550/700* mm (22/28* in.) *Operating width with extension plates.
- Engine manufacturer: Hatz 1 B 30
- Engine type: Diesel
- Engine power output, max: 5.4 (7.4)
- Power output at operating speed: 4.6 kW (6.2 HP) at 3000 r.p.m.
- Starter: Recoil
- Working speed: 0-24 m/min (0-79) (ft/min)